[amayausers.com] Re: CorelDraw training

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:45:43 -0400

I think there are more Photoshop users than Corel users when it comes to
graphics. I would suggest looking at your local community college for a class
(I took a Photoshop class 4 years ago and it taught me alot. The instructor was
a graphic artist full time and used Photoshop all day and he was very good.)The
other option is look at Amazon and search for a book (make sure the book is the
same version of Corel you have or you will be lost!) Although I found it easier
to take a class and have someone around I can ask questions. Of course, doing
both won't hurt either if you really want to get into it!
I would stay away from DVD's as most are a ripoff and not teach you as much as
a book or a class will.
> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:01:58 -0400> From: zbest472@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
> [amayausers.com] CorelDraw training> To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Hello
> all,> > > > I just purchased CorelDraw and I am looking for some basic
> training via> DVD's, book or any online training - can anyone assist me?> > >
> Thanks,> Donna> Zbest472@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Zbest Embroidery,Inc> > >
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588800/direct/01/