[amayausers.com] Re: Considering buying a cutter for Twill

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 00:18:03 UT

This message was posted by pennyjune on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/15.html#000008

We tried that once.  I really would like to hav the steps.  When we got the cut
done and moved to the XT it didn't move the file size right.  The first stitch
line was great and from there down hill.  Really peeved my customer don't want
to do that ever again.  Somebody point in the right direction.  I will try the
advice from imprintables.  Sounds doable.  Will check back later.