[amayausers.com] Re: Color palette question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 12:20:29 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/697.html

I use Isacord thread primarily now and in the color palette many of the colors
come up way off from the actual color of the thread with that number.  I would
like to know if it is possible to change the hue of the color to represent the
actual thread color better and also keep the correct number of the thread
assigned to it. I have the colors I want set up as default, but I've had to use
Arc colors (which seem to represent the actual colors much better than the
Isacord), but this of course creates a problem when printing out the color
sequence to be used (since it's a different brand of thread and different
numbers) but I need these nice colors so the clients see the actual colors in
jpgs or printouts. I realize I can just use those good colors for printouts &
jpgs. but that is extra time spent which I rarely have.  Not to mention if
someone steps in to help, they know whats going on and what color to use.  I
need to know how to change the hue of the color to represent the ac
 tual thread color and then assign the correct number and thread brand to it.
I don't have a corel program to use, so can't import it.  Any ideas anyone???