[amayausers] Re: Color Change Stepper Error

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:40:33 -0400

Should have posted the solution eh?  From the archives of this list......

Page 7-10 &11 in manual shows where to blow dust off the color change sensor.

Push your Emergency  button.  Go to 'steppers' . Push needle case until needle
looks centered.  Then  move it until where the color change reading that says
"blocked" changes to  "open".

Then run color change test to make sure it goes to every needle.  Then click on
color change home and you should be all set.

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:38:19 -0400