[amayausers.com] Re: Colonoscopy

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:30:33 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/93.html

I just had my first one in Jan. as I may have told you...my husband has had 3
in less than 2 years...the gallon of prep is bad but before I had mine someone
told me to put powdered lemonade drink mix in it instead of using the ones
included with the gallon of prep...I did this and it really didn't taste
bad...I was afraid I was going to have a hard time drinking it but I did ok
until I got down to the last 1/4 of it and I stopped drinking it and just
waited for it to work...so remember to put your own drink mix flavor in and
maybe it won't taste so bad...Ed you are still in our thoughts and prayers
everyday and we are praying for a speedy recovery for you and can't wait to get
you back on line...
until next time...Jenny