[amayausers.com] Re: Cluster Invalid

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 17:42:41 UT

This message was posted by smt by debbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/485.html

Well, as most of you can imagine.  I have a project due, and the darn machine
is not cooperating.

It is giving me an error message "Cluster invalid, master machine detached from
system".
And the needle is in the down position.

I have tried rebooting, everything.  Everything goes back in place.  Then I try
and run the design and the same thing happens again.  It will run without the
needle, until it detects no thread, so I replace the needle, and boom, back to
that lovely error.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help

Debbie
Sew Many Things