[amayausers.com] Re: Chairs

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:34:15 UT

This message was posted by cbireley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/579.html

I've been asked to embroider team logos on the backs of the folding sports type
chairs that you get at Walmart etc...

Any hints on what works best?  Needle size, density etc.  The logo is big, so I
had to use my large square hoop, which was a challenge.

Does anyone have a good wholesale source for these types of chairs?

Thanks for your help.  I'm so glad I found this forum...it has been wonderful!