[amayausers.com] Re: Carhartt look alikes?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 00:42:48 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/159.html#000003

I use nothing but the Sanmar Port jackets (port authority, etc. is nothing but
the Sanmar 'house brand')
The jackets RETAIL for $30-40 LESS than same thing in Carhartt,
and have the hidden zippers just for embroidery.
Also don't have that dang center zipper going down the back and the material is
not as 'stiff'.
I converted several contractors from Carhartt to Sanmar just on the price-and
they've been using the jackets for several years now.
Up here in New Hampshire you really need a heavy durable jacket!
And now available in 3 colors and up to 6XL.
Outfitted an entire family-friends of ours-because they needed all new 'barn
jackets' and embroidered bale of hay, pitchfork with 'road apples' and made up
a name for their little 'farm' and gave each one of the kids an official 'job
title'. Big hit at christmas.