[amayausers] Re: Carhartt Jackets

  • From: Jo Leftwich <leftwichjo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:08:49 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Roland, it would be great if they would only let
me get the jackets, but this is ranch country and a
lot of the jackets are presents or they wouldn't dream
of having anything different. I opened the bottom seam
and got them done and used a fast fram with stick tape
for the names. Now to sew them back up.
Thanks for your help.
JO

--- "Roland R. Irish III"