[amayausers] Re: Cap Centering

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 04:04:31 +1000

I pressed the target button and left right button and the up down button it
does not budge what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Anand

A little different take on cap centering. I load design in OS then center
hoop and design. Then I use the Hoop/Left or Right buttons to get the center
set. Now, depending on how far up or down I want the design I use the
Hoop/up or down and set that. Pretty straight forward so far. Assuming (yea,
right) you are consistent in your hooping the up and down location does not
change enough to be noticeable so I do not concern myself with it again. Sew
the first cap, pop another on the machine, set the center with the Hoop/Left
or Right and push the magic green button. BOOM, done in a flash and mak'in
money.

Herb
Royal Embroidery