[amayausers.com] Re: Can't logon to AmayaUsers Group>>>>HELP PLEASE

  • From: WestbrookWonders@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:17:37 -0400 (EDT)

I have been having problems with the site since they started using  the new
format. I liked the old format better. I could see what each post was
about without opening every one of them and so many of them I don't need but
some I do so I spend a lot of time opening the ones I don't need to make sure
it's not one I may need help with. I've been gone for two weeks and when I
came  back home on Sat. I didn't have the first post. Now I know I should
have had a  ton of posts over the past two weeks but not a single post until
today. That's  been 3 weeks without a single post from the board. This is
strange and I hope  this issue will be corrected or at least looked at. Thanks
and I love the site  and all the help it does give me but wish it was like
it was  before.
Thanks, Jenny at Westbrook Wonders

In a message dated 4/16/2014 4:32:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
DMS_Imprints@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Anyone out there that can help I would appreciate it.

All of a sudden I cannot logon to the Amayusers group.  I have tried  to
send the help emails for a password reset and NO response.  I have  checked
the spam file as well.  NOTHING>

Can one of you get this to the right person, I would greatly appreciate  it.

Thanks

Dan  Sparks
Visit _DMS  Imprints_ (http://www.dmsimprints.com/)  to view Local School
Items
Visit _PrintMeStore_ (http://www.printmestore.com/)  to design your own
shirts and apparel, even upload your own  pictures!
Visit _Promotional  Items_ (http://dmsimprints.logomall.com/)   to find ANY
type of PROMOTIONAL Items you  need.
DMS Imprints &  Embroidery
  574 W.  Kenosha Drive
  Pueblo West, CO  81007
Phone: 719.647.3000
Fax:  719.647.3001

On Jan 20, 2014, at 9:33 AM, AmayaUsers Discussion Boards
<_theboards@amayausers.com_ (mailto:theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Hello,

ArtyGarments has just posted in  the Machines & Hardware forum of
AmayaUsers Discussion Boards under the  title of Z axis timeout error.

This thread is located at
http://www.amayausers.com/discussion/showthread.php?806-Z-axis-timeout-error

Here  is the message that has just been posted:

=

TIFF image