[amayausers.com] Re: CSA/RSA machine/computer issue

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 20:12:36 UT

This message was posted by Tricia on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/570.html#000002

Thanks for the reply John, it seems to be running OK now.  The machine has the
most up to date version than the laptop.  I knew force download worked from
laptop to machine but I was thinking it needed to accept a download from the
machine.  It said to close OS and turn off the machine to correct.  We did that
twice but the alert kept popping up.  Tried it again later, and it didn't pop
up.  I'm going with it, it seems to be sewing out OK.
Never a dull moment in this business...
Thanks again,