[amayausers] Re: CAP info

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:11:21 -0800

Yeah, we use a lot of Otto , Nissin, Magic, Sportsmaster, Richardson,
Yupoong
but one of our better customers seems to think they want a Gray hat and Gray
bill
with a Maroon braid between the bill and crown on a 6 panel cotton twill
hat.

I think people think we have a Magic wand in the back considering the
requests and
the short notice quick turnaround stuff we get here everyday.

Hey Jeff can Melco make us a Magic Wand attachment???

Now, that would be an expensive upgrade...

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon