[amayausers] Re: Buy American

  • From: "Fuller, Jack" <Jack@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 17:16:20 -0600

I tried one off-brand (non-Design shop) digitizer and discovered that we
talk in different terms. They talk mm and we talk points. Even though the
two are related you still have to do a quick conversion in your head or look
them up. There are other things too. Best to stay with a Design Shop
digitizer with whom you can communicate easily and who is close to your time
zone! Remember, China is 10 hours ahead of us. They are going home when you
are just getting up.
Jack Fuller