[amayausers.com] Re: Brand new to Amaya

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 05:36:33 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1092.html#000008

Juli
I would look at everything else your using if it is the same box of bobbins.
Like top thread and backing and Sprays are you using anything different?

I have gone through 5 boxes of Magnacores and have yet to have Any build up.

that would be 500 bobbins,
I had to clean the case every ten or so with cardboard sided Coats.

and mine were from old stock I had on hand since they first came out.

Though you are in Hawaii it may be humidity, Though we have an abundance in the
summer Here in Minnesota...