[amayausers.com] Re: Bradley Hand ITC Font

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:33:52 UT

This message was posted by Linus on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/333.html

I am trying to recreate an invitation for a quilt using the Bradley Hand ITC TT
font.  When I keyed in the lettering, the embroidery file was 12 MB in size and
rather difficult to manipulate.  My PC has 1 GB of RAM and a 2 GHz processor.
Not the fastest on the block, but still nothing to be ashamed of either.  Is
the the large file normal for this type of design or is there something I can
do to shrink the file size?

Thanks,
Linus