[amayausers] Re: Bowling Shirt

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:08:24 -0800

Tom,
Check the stretch. If it stretches vertically, horizontal or on the axis
(corner to corner). Or no stretch at all. I was on a knit shirt. Stretchy
every where. If you have no stretch use 2 pieces of light or one piece of
heavy tearaway. If it is stretchy use one piece of 2 oz. cutaway with a
tearaway floated under it. I have found the Melco Script to be pretty good
keyboard font for back designs. Any questions give me a call.

Herb