[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread showing on tiny columns

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:16:53 UT

This message was posted by twinsmom2 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1494.html

I am sewing out a butterfly on poly cotton with cutaway (2.0) backing, one
layer. I have some pretty small colums (outlines)ranging from 8 pt - 50 pt and
I am getting bobbin pull up on them. I have tightened the tension, I have
changed the Settings by Color (currently at 34 for column feed), I have tried
changing the material thickness (currently at 5). Nothing seems to make any
difference. I get a good tight hoop. The fill is just fine and the bigger
columns are good too. Do I need to change density in Design Shop (currently at
4.0) or make other changes on the Amaya.   Help!!