[amayausers.com] Re: Bobbin thread peeking up thru design

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:59:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/283.html#000002

I bet many of us will be watching to see the 'cure' for this one...as I read
your complaints, I mentally listed off everything I've done for the same
thing...and you hit all of them! Sometimes...it just happens. To fix it, grab
the color fabric pen that matches (bought a bag of them at Jo-Ann fabrics for
$10 or something-handy to have) and for the loops, if you can pull the thread
back down from behind, hit it with fray check-that will glue it down.
I think it may just be the little pixy that hides in the machine coming out to
play...