[amayausers] Re: Bobbin break message due to short bobbin tails

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:55:32 -0800

Gail,
You have successfully diagnosed a trimmer issue. The bobbin thread is not
breaking. The selector is not picking it up and the knife is cutting it
short. On the other machine the bobbin thread is being pushed out of the
path by the selector and the knife never gets to it. Time to call your
friendly Melco man for some assistance.

Herb
Royal Embroidery