[amayausers.com] Bobbin

  • From: "Griffin William" <wag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:31:59 -0400

We have traded in our "big Red" for a new XT. It was delivered by some
guys who were not professional, to say the least.

We NEVER had trouble with bobbin showing through with the "big Red," but
this is a major problem with the new XT.

Is it possible something is out of adjustment? We have run the gamut on
the bobbin as far as tight or loose is concerned. We have not been able
to see a change.

The problem seems to be much more in lettering (using the lettering in
Design Shop) than with designs from our collections.

Any help will be appreciated.

                        Bill

Bill & Trish Griffin
EmbroiderOn