[amayausers] Re: Bleeding

  • From: "Toni" <tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 00:05:13 -0500

Mike,

In about 6 yrs of doing embroidery I have only had one instance of a poly
thread bleeding.  It was on white lab coats with navy thread that had been sent
to a Chinese laundry.  The lab coats were washed with very hot water and
chlorine bleach then left over night in the machine while wet.  I told the Drs.
office to have the laundry rewash them in warm water to not let it sit and it
removed all of the excess color from the lab coats.

Toni Wetter
tlwetter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Classic Embroidery, Inc.
Almont, MI