[amayausers] Big Thanks to Frank Davis!!! Hook timing solved

  • From: Larry Hobbs <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:00:39 -0800

I just wanted to let everyone on this list know what a great guy Frank Davis
is, if you didn't already know!!!
I posted last Friday about replacing my rotary hook and not knowing if the
timing was correct.  Well Frank contacted me   and spent over 2 hours on the
phone walking me through everything in the hook timing procedure!  Wow! And to
top it off, we are on the west coast and Frank is on the east coast, so by the
time we were done it was in the wee hours of the morning, his time.

Good news is that after going through Frank's guidance, our machine works
better than it ever has - less thread breaks and much smoother.  We had a few
rush orders that had to get in the mail before Christmas and Frank saved us!

Frank if you ever come out Seattle way, you have made friends for life and you
have to come visit.

Thanks so much,

Larry and Greta
All Star Embroidery