[amayausers.com] Big Red For Sale

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: AMAYAUSERS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:52:53 EST

I have an Amaya that I have been talking about selling.  I planned to  open
an embroidery shop when my other business sold but the buyer backed out at  the
last minute.  Unfortunately I already took delivery of 2 Amayas.   I enjoy
embroidery but it is now a hobby and not a business.  I don't know  what the
machine is worth but it has only been run 2-3 times a month just to  keep the
parts lubricated.  It probably only has 2-3 million stitches on  it.  Let me
know
if you are interested.  I am located in  Michigan.

_Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx (mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)