[amayausers.com] Re: Backing for Fleece Blankets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:12:18 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1085.html#000001

we do a lot of the fleece 'stadium' blankets to give away with every order of
shirts and stuff...and we use soft tear away. Once the blanket gets washed (if
ever) the residual tearaway is gone and what is under the thread gets soft.If
your density (fill) is good enough and the pressor foot is down, you shouldn't
get any 'wiggly' thread on top. Should be nice and snug. Only time I want a
loose sewout is on the bulky knit 'beanies' where it has to stretch around the
head when worn.
Roland