[amayausers] Re: Australian AMAYA for sale

  • From: Ram Printing and Promotions Inc <ramprinting@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 19:55:08 -0700

Rod/Sharon.

I have been a supporter from the word go.  My oldest one is the 2nd one ever
sold by my Distributor.  Who is in charge of all of canada for sales.  I
haveadded at least one head every year I have been doing in-house embroidery
and last year I added 3 more within a four month period and now the XT eight
months after the last three.  I am certain that the XT will be at least as
good and probably way better than the older style.  Can't wait to get the XT
running.  My distributor is great.  The machine will be shipped from Denver
to Calgary Canada and then it is uncrated and setup and ran for tens of
hourson both flats and caps to make sure it is tweeked and ready for
production.  My distributor is going to meet me by way of van next weekend
soit doesn't have to go through transport shipping palletized after it is
tweeked.  Melco Canada really goes the extra mile to ensure the product
livesup to its name.  God Bless Embroidery Systems Canada and Melco for
stillcaring about the customer once the cheque has cleared and the deal is
done.  Not too many businesses around anymore that give two hoots about
customers.

Have a great weekend and keep sewing.

Dana @
Ram Printing &Promotions Inc.