[amayausers.com] Re: Arrow Keys

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 19:37:27 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/462.html#000009

Curtis,
It's always been an "Ancient Chinese Secret".
No, seriously folks....

I'm sure it's in the manual somewhere but that can be tough reading without
falling asleep.  You know, like any manual of any kind.

This is what one gets when they go for classroom or on-site training.  With me,
this would fall in the second day of Design Shop training.  Usually, beginners
can't remember these commands and may not realize their value.  I personally
use the key board hot keys all the time.

Ed