[amayausers.com] Re: Are we not suppost talk about

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 14:14:34 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/620.html#000001

Say what??
Don't understand what you mean.
One of the great things about this user's group is the freedom of speech
(within limits of course).
I don't know there to be any reason why we can't speak of the mother ship's
mode of communication with all of it's employees.  If nothing else, it's a
great source of information.
On the other hand, the Amaya User's Group is unbiased and you talk about vinyl
cutters, cruises, weather and stuff.  (Just not politics and religion - long
story).
If one of your posts got deleted, post it again.
We like to hear from everyone.  And some of us reply to everyone.  Isn't that
right, Rod?? Heh heh. (inside joke)
Ed