[amayausers] Re: Archives

  • From: tracy collins <recoll303@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 23:15:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hi!

I am an embroiderer in England.  I signed up to this list when I was thinking
of getting an Amaya. (We have now decided to contract our embroidery out).  Its
been very interesting reading you nice folks comments, but I would like to come
off the list now, as I have about 30 emails to read every time I open up my
mailbox!  I dont know how to get off the list - can anyone help?

Kind regards
Tracy, UK
Linen Barn <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just a reminder to everyone that you can go to
//www.freelists.org/archives/amayausers/ and look at AMAYA messages
that have been posted since November of 2002. We have had quite a few
members sign up and I just wanted everyone to know this is available.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon

Win a castle  for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger