[amayausers.com] Re: Apple Mac computer for my Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 00:44:55 UT

This message was posted by Jeannine on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1298.html#000010

Amayaki, You will probably need a powered USB hub. The others simply won't work
or won't work well. I also use - and do prefer VM Ware. The one thing you need
to remember is that your machine cannot run with the dual boot system active.
It needs to have just Windows running. I do hope that one day Melco will
rectify this situation.

After setting up my (powered) hub, I used HASPSetup.exe so the OS would
recognize my dongles. I haven't had a problem since then. Hope this helps.
Jeannine