[amayausers] Re: Anybody Jewish?

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 07:30:43 -0500

That website worked for Dan but not for Udi, you will need to know his
Hebrew name. My only suggestion would be to start a conversation about
Israel with them and ask about Hebrew and how you read it. (It is very
confusing for those who have never read it before.) Somewhere along the
conversation ask them to write thier name and explain how it is read and
pronounce it for you. Grab the piece of paper when they aren't looking.
Maybe that will work?

From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:45:00 -0800
Thanks Dorothy,
This only gives the meaning of the name.  I need the text in Hebrew.

Best Regards,
Veena Viswanath

Iris Embroidery
www.IrisEmbroidery.com