[amayausers.com] Re: Any one in Vegas or near there?

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:42:58 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/54.html

We're going to be in Vegas for the international LIngerie show April 6-11, have
a couple days we want to play tourist but no interest in the 'cattlecar'
highspeed tours. Anyone in Vegas with Amayas we might be able to stop in and
say hi to?
Also trying to get together with jeepers out there to go 'in the desert' for a
real 'dirt in your teeth' desert run instead of the 'airconditioned bus' they
call a 'jeep' in the brochures...
we don't drink, smoke, or gamble...so that means we are looking for some fun
stuff to do!
Roland