[amayausers.com] Re: Any ideas for a two machine shop setup?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 18:05:33 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1095.html#000006

Atlas Embroidery is one of the commercial ones I get an email flyer from every
month...I'll see if I have one and send it to your direct email if you give it
to me-can't post attachments here.
I have 1 XT and it is in half our office- 9' x 10, with a counter around 2
walls for computer, small fridge, parts, etc. and spools are on the wall, All
in ONe hooper is on a rolling cabinet..and we don't have enough room. Get a
couple cases of goods to sew and you can't walk around. You want at least
double that for space-you need room to lay out goods as you hoop them, place to
set them for trimming, folding, and where are you going to put the cases of
goods and backstock? I have 4 rolling steel 'restaurant' racks out in the shop,
6' high-filled with back stock for shirts, polos, jackets, totes, you name it.
We screenprint also, so we always have to have something in stock for small
orders. Not unusual to get in 4-6 huge cases from Sanmar at once...that limits
floor space!