[amayausers.com] Re: Any Amaya Users In Canada

  • From: "Embroidery Expressions" <sewsew7@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 14:11:59 -0600

Hi Colleen.  I live in western Canada.  Don't know anything about the
extended warranty though.  The info that I find extremely helpful off this
site is the embroidery how to's and the maintenance/ machine tips.  The who
supplies what tips don't apply well where I am at, although I did give
artwork source a try on digitizing the other day.  I was very impressed.
They did great work, and my file even came back to me on a Saturday, which I
wasn't expecting.

  _____