[amayausers] Re: Answers to a couple questions

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:25:46 -0700

What he said...

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover Design
1-888-435-0176
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linen Barn
  To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, August 19, 2005 9:01 AM
  Subject: [amayausers] Re: Answers to a couple questions

  switched all our
  rayon out to poly, still have lots of poly, and I find that I can't run it
nearly
  as fast without extra threadbreaks as a I can with poly.

  I think Ron meant to say he still has lots of Rayon and it doesn't run as
well.

  I run 95% poly thread.  It doesn't fade like Rayon, less breaks, its
bleachable, its cheaper and the colors of poly has been improved lots over the
last several years. I still have some Rayon but mostly have switched to poly.

  Aaron Sargent
  The Linen Barn
  linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Medford, OR