[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya's in general

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 01:52:53 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/752.html#000003

I wouldn't trade our three Amaya's for any other brand on the market today.  I
think you'll find many folks on this list have said plenty of good things about
these machines over the years here.

Keep reading...

Maintained properly, these baby's run and run and run and run.  No mechanical
device is without issues.  If you read forums of any other brand, you'll find
problems there as well along with the triumphs.