[amayausers] Re: AmayaUsers.com

  • From: "Bebe Heng" <bebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:00:02 -0700

Hi John,

YOU are doing a great job in helping to put this website together for our
community. I like to see that everytime someone comes into the group a pop
up will show to each of us. Also can we have everyone kind of list into a
directory somewhere o the web so that we can contact each other directly
when necessary. Most times I have to search for my past emails to write to
each other directly.

Will we be getting an FAQ type section ? Where the advice from one another
is then summarized for FAQ.

Thank you again for helping all of us.

Bebe
Empress Place LLC