[amayausers] Re: Amaya ethernet problem

  • From: "Boris Molina" <bmolina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'info'" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:18:58 -0800

To All,

1. I just tried connecting the ethernet cable directly into the PCB
connector but had no luck.
2. I checked the ethernet cables and everything seems in order
3. The general practice when using the machines is to turn all of the
equpiment off when the workday is over. I understand that there was no
electricity problems in our area and our power regulator has been working
fine..
4. The only other thing being noticed is that the lights under the needles
will turn on at times when we turn the machine on and not at all other
times.

Any other suggestions?

Boris Molina