[amayausers] Amaya XT problems

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "WeAreInStitches@yahoogroups. com" <WeAreInStitches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eline@Embroideryline. Com" <eline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:12:27 +1000

I am still having problems with my Amaya XT.

3 or 4 of the needles are palying up. While all the others work perfectuly.
May be I should paint them red and and ignore them. I am used to working
with less than 16 needles.

Yesterday half way through a design the machine locked up. Looks like I will
have to switch off reset the machine and start again.Maybe melco has
overlooked something just becauuse you can reboot the machine and send it to
the same stitch number?

I have decided to put the sale of my Tajima 4 head on hold. Till I am sure
about this machine

Anand