[amayausers] Re: Amaya XT is it a good hat machine

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:12:55 -0800

John,
Almost 65% of our business is caps. I have run as many as 10 dozen on one
head (a while ago) at 9600 stitches per cap.Took a while but  it got me in
their door and led to much more. I will say I have never run any other
machine but for my money the AMAYA is the way to go. My XT will sew some
designs at 1200, the early machine at 900-1000. My competition is zooming
along at 650-700. Proper digitizing is more important than the type of
machine (IMO).

Herb
Royal Embroidery