[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT different thread gauge and other capabilities?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:58:02 UT

This message was posted by bryanhope on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1277.html

Hello I am investigating the amaya xt and design shop pro package let me first
tell you about what we would to do:

My wife owns a childrens clothing boutique and designs her own clothing, we
would like to do custom embroidery such as applique, as well as stitching that
is more similar to hand embroidery.  It looks like we would need a thicker
thread gauge then what is commonly used for the amaya.

Hopefully someone can tell me if this capable with the amaya xt and design shop
or if anyone has suggestions on another set up I'd like to hear your opinion.

Here are couple links to see what kind of stuff we would like to do:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_dVtRZOiJbco/TA9rCRd_zmI/AAAAAAAACQw/v0O0kp-IcPo/s1600/lion.jpg

http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/prod_close_up.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443463643&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303717751&bmUID=1276451729057

http://www.janieandjack.com/shop/prod_close_up.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443462064&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374303717729&bmUID=1276451651549