[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT Machine

  • From: "Kathy" <misox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:28:19 -0500

I was laid off a few weeks ago after 13 years at the same company.  I really
don't want to do the computer thing anymore, it's way too stressful.  I think
this is definately the way to go.  I have been in textiles/fiber on the side
for almost 10 years, so it is definately a natural fit for me

Thanks for the response, this is a very friendly list.

Kathy