[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya XT For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 16:33:10 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/6/271.html#000008

Correct. The extra hoops make it a fair price for asking 10k or best offer. If
you already own a machine or two, the dongle is already in your possession. I
think for a few bucks, Melco will sell you a dongle if you register your
machine's serial number which is still cheaper than having to purchase the
entire software package which I'm including. I'm actually waiting to hear from
Melco how they would handle the dongle issue. I also suggest that anyone
purchase the Melco Maintenance Agreement for any/all of their machines as the
warranty isn't enough. And, yes, I paid for an entire new upgrade version of
the software but never received new dongles for it. This is my question to
Melco because, I agree, what is the value of my last version if I can't
transfer it without a dongle? They already got my money for the full new
version ... I'm thinking they owe me dongles for them.