[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya TBS upgrade kit

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:59:18 UT

This message was posted by Impressions Embroidered Apparel on AmayaUsers.com.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/672.html#000004

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

If I look at my new Amaya I can see the red plastic end cap area on the sensor
bar has a notch and is also much larger than the one on my Red/White older
machine.

My older machine has a smaller round red plastic end on the sensor bar that
someone has written 5632 and 4992 on.  It also mounts from the top with two
rivets on each side instead of from the back.

So it sounds like I have the old version if it should look exactly like the one
on my newer machines.

I sometimes get thread break errors and no thread break has happened.  So this
might be why.

Thanks