[amayausers.com] Re: Amaya OS 9.000.099 X Axis Timeout

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:15:41 UT

This message was posted by Pro Image on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/581.html

When I start up my system, I bring up the OS first. I recently installed
v9.000.099 and when I turn on my Big red I get an error "X Axis Timeout or
sometimes head is not up" for that machine. If I press in the emergency stop
and restart it will then say waiting for restart so I go in and reset the
design and then it works okay. I have two more XT's attached to the system and
they come up with no problem at start-up.
What could be my problem?