[amayausers] Re: Amaya - Mac users

  • From: "Iris Embroidery" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:07:34 -0700

  I am sure they can do that.  From what I have heard, Amaya and DS software
was built off of Microsoft C++ and MFC.  Microsoft had cross compilers which
compile it into Mac OS software.  I have designed and built for both systems
using the cross compilers.  Or if they are port their software to java.....
it eliminates dependency.  Still need to be QA'ed on both platforms.

Probably they might just do it for MAC lovers like you.  But it is possible
to do it.

Best Regards,
Veena.

IRIS EMBROIDERY