[amayausers.com] Re: Added heat press and cutter

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:26:50 -0500

There have been articles past couple of years (Impressions? or one of the

textile mags) about combining transfers and/or screen printing with
embroidery for great effects. You either have a base built up for heat sealing with a cutout for the embroidered area to apply transfers after sewing, or using the laser you can line up the sewing after heat transfer application.
But effects can really be great!

Roland

On Nov 19, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Jo Leftwich wrote:

Thank you for replying! I saw some foil transfers on a
hoodie yesterday, I liked very much. Is foil easy to
do?
I will make my decision today and order something!
Thanks for the website info, great graphics>
JO

Jo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just Sew It Custom Embroidery
Delta, Colorado