[amayausers.com] Re: Ad specialties-BUttons

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:43:10 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/11/56.html

IF anyone ever needs info on getting into Ad Specialties (great way to make
extra bucks) feel free to contact me-I'll give you the info to get set up FREE.
(I don't charge and I'll tell you how YOU can get setup with no charge in UPIC).
For today's hint-anyone doing BUTTONS with the 2 1/4" (or other size) button
maker from 'that' Button Maker company (I won't post their full name but they
are good)
I have a source for the button 'parts' at a fraction of the price you pay the
button company.
Just bought 2500 buttons (shell, backing with pin, and mylar) and paid just
under 7¢ per button.
Did an order for 300 buttons NOT including the printing, for $150.00 Not bad
for about 3 hours of work and $21 worth of supplies....anyone need the source
let me know.
I don't get paid for passing along any info on any ad specialties or UPIC...I
just like to 'spread the word'. I do it for the 'warm fuzzy'...LOL...