[amayausers] Re: Actual size of designs

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:45:25 -0700

Juli, you can set your hoops by either inches or centimeters in your
software.  In the past, there was not the grey dotted line to go by when we
traced a design.  Too many people pushed the limits and ultimately put their
needles into the hoops so Melco added the dotted line to save your that
danger.  In some situations, you can disable the hoop limits to "push" a
design by moving the hoop just slightly to fit---however, be VERY, VERY
careful should you do this.  It was just another nice feature Melco gave us
in the updates.
Sharon Springer