[amayausers.com] Re: Accepting Credit Cards

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 13:22:19 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/60.html#000001

Tom, I use International Merchant Services out of Illinois. I got a written
agreement not to be charged a monthly fee because it might be several months
before a customer wanted to use a credit card.
I really like this service, I have a card machine that responds instantly and
stays on all the time. It has been as long as six months between uses with no
problem,  You do have to remind the company occasionaly about your agreement or
they will charge a monthly fee.
800-538-1739
If you join, be sure to tell them I sent you.
Thanks
JO